European passport

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 3, 2016
Our team, from Europe, is in search for a pitcher. Due to regelations she has to have an european passport. If you could help us please send us an email for further information.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
You might want to narrow it down to the actual country to get reaponses. I assume this is for the U19 Junior championships in Barcelona? My daughter is a pitcher and has a German passport and will be playing for them in Barcelona but the coach was pretty clear that it needed to be a German passport to play for Germany and could not be from another European country.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Many of the club teams allow non-EU players, but of course this depends on the country.
A few years ago it looked like I might move to Germany. The coach for the local team, who was also pitching coach for the German JR National Team, told me that her club in Karlsruhe welcomed American players for league play. Of course the non-Germans wouldn't be eligible for national teams.

Jul 3, 2016
We are a club team from The Netherlands. We are in need of a pitcher for the last two months of our season (august and september). We had a very good American pitcher, but she had to leave.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13