ETSU Coaches Gone

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
There ya have it. Sounds like the admin was keeping a short leash on the husband/wife coaches during the fall. HR stuff. Document, document, document. Wonder if the culture at Chipola was just as toxic...for 17 years? I mentioned in a previous post, that DD former TB teammate played one season and left.

Winning solves a lot of problems and they were not winning. Hope they find a coach that can right the ship.

https://www.wjhl.com/sports/college...res-softball-coach-after-numerous-complaints/

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
It's going to happen near me at a D2 school soon, too. 11 girls in the transfer portal, and 7 players who didn't take their COVID year.

Jun 20, 2015
believe in the article, AD was dismissed earlier this year as well. New AD, watched, monitored and finally lowered the boom this week.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
It seems fairly common for new coaches that come into programs that aren't performing to have friction with the current players as they try to change the culture and win/loss record.

This is no way absolves these coaches actions, but I can see how it is a difficult situation. Sounds like these two didn't navigate this scenario well..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802