Emma Progression 12/2020 update

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
I think live pitching would be very beneficial for her as well. I agree trust is a big part. It be interesting to start a live pitching session with her and don't tell her anything. Are you still seeing the same timing issues? If so, instruct her to start at a certain point in the pitchers process.. forget about hitting the ball.. just focus on getting started and not cheating the sequence. I think it would be a light bulb moment for her. You could also do that with dry swings as well to get her comfortable.. you could imitate a pitcher going through the process and have her complete her full sequence. You know your kid better than anybody and obviously you have a lot of experience.. just offering my 2 cents :)

Jun 8, 2016
HI James, I think the bigger move is not happening in the game because she is rushing her sequence due to getting started late
You beat me to it..I was going to say pretty much the same thing but then decided to hit the gym first :LOL:

May 12, 2016
You beat me to it..I was going to say pretty much the same thing but then decided to hit the gym first :LOL:
I don't know why anybody would prefer to hit the gym over sitting in a chair and typing on the keyboard.. LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802