Eastern Elite Tourny Chattooga did it go?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 13, 2012
We are small independent team 16 u. .500 on pool games and got beat single elim. bracket play early. Overall was a good experience, had two coaches inquire about couple of players, teams we played were respectful as were fans. Big orgs drilled us but was good learning experience for us. Only saw one pitcher that was above what we seen before, rest were good but on par. E's and not stringing hits together cost us oNE game. Anybody else there and how did u do

Nov 3, 2012
We are small independent team 16 u. .500 on pool games and got beat single elim. bracket play early. Overall was a good experience, had two coaches inquire about couple of players, teams we played were respectful as were fans. Big orgs drilled us but was good learning experience for us. Only saw one pitcher that was above what we seen before, rest were good but on par. E's and not stringing hits together cost us oNE game. Anybody else there and how did u do

We were in Chatanooga this weekend. Were a 16u team from up north. We went .500 in pool play also, but lost in bracket play. We had a tied game going until our defense apart in the 4th inning. Facilities are really nice there, but not many college coaches. We were at the Summit all weekend, but I only saw two college coaches the whole weekend. Maybe some were incognito and I missed them. Also I cant believe how hot it was on Saturday.

The best thing that happened since we lost early was to take advantage of that $27.50 white water rafting special advertised at the tournament. We had a blast doing that. Since your vacations are travel softball, it was nice to do something you would do on a real vacation.

May 13, 2012
We were in Chatanooga this weekend. Were a 16u team from up north. We went .500 in pool play also, but lost in bracket play. We had a tied game going until our defense apart in the 4th inning. Facilities are really nice there, but not many college coaches. We were at the Summit all weekend, but I only saw two college coaches the whole weekend. Maybe some were incognito and I missed them. Also I cant believe how hot it was

We were at Warner Friday and saw several coaches around until the heat kicked in then they became scarce. At Summitt on sat didn't see any that I could tell and yes it was real hot.

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
DD team, Tennessee Crusaders won it (16U Single bracket) against Express from Missouri. Played 5 games Sunday. It was very hot. We saw quite a few coaches Friday and Saturday. Like Phathead said, most bailed out because of the heat (Jacksonville State HC even said this). Lots were heading to Colorado Sunday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13