Drills

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 14, 2014
Kansas City
John Tschida has a great PPT/PDF presentation on the swing floating around on the web. It is very well put together and great information on the swing.

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2013
John Tschida has a great PPT/PDF presentation on the swing floating around on the web. It is very well put together and great information on the swing.

I have also seen a video of him teaching how to hit a riseball with wiffles on a rope and was shocked at what I saw. Maybe FFS can post that again for what NOT to teach.

Apr 5, 2013
So i checked out this thread hoping to get some good drills to use for different girls! Figured with the name being drills would get some good info! Instead pretty much 15 pages of people telling each other what is wrong with everything. Half of them were videos of drills with no explanation if they were good or bad! Some of us don't have the experience to know what does and doesn't work so looking for some info! Can we start another one with drills and not turn it into "i am better then you so dont do it thread" but a thread with drills and what they are used for?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802