"Don't let distance be a factor"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2009
My time is valuable. I place the importance on school work. More scholarships given for academics than sports. I've been asked to go 45-50 minutes away. The other program is built toward getting a "scholarship" but I want DD getting academics first. That's almost 2 hrs of study time plus DD loves where she's at! People need to find what works best for them. Disrupting your life for softball is crazy to me.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
My time is valuable. I place the importance on school work. More scholarships given for academics than sports. I've been asked to go 45-50 minutes away. The other program is built toward getting a "scholarship" but I want DD getting academics first. That's almost 2 hrs of study time plus DD loves where she's at! People need to find what works best for them. Disrupting your life for softball is crazy to me.

She can't study in the car? I don't think travel time is poorly spent. She's either studying, talking with me, or relaxing. All three are important. Travel is worse on me than her as far as the value of time spent because all I get is fellowship. I can't read or cut the grass along the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TPop