Do you attend your daughter's practice?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 24, 2020
Do you attend your daughter's practice? I do like to see her practice (10U player), so I know what we need to work with her on at home. I do feel a bit awkward staying around practices. But it's good for me to see what she is needing to work on.

What do you all do?

Dec 15, 2018
CT
I could see that in 10U for the reason you stated.

With my DD playing 14U, the four girls on the team from our town all live conveniently within a mile of each other, and the home field is 20 mins away, so it's carpool switch off - which is awesome.

Oct 10, 2018
I love watching practices too but was the odd-stick around parent once the girls hit second year 12U. First and second year 14U no more watching. Parents would gather the last 10-15 minutes to watch but that's it.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Do you attend your daughter's practice? I do like to see her practice (10U player), so I know what we need to work with her on at home. I do feel a bit awkward staying around practices. But it's good for me to see what she is needing to work on.

What do you all do?
Good for you! 👍🏁

Apr 20, 2015
At 10u we stayed...always someone needing help with a shoe or walked to the restroom when its not close by. In 12u the parents stayed around but mostly just socialized. In 14u those of us who car pool in from far away might hang out or go out to eat but our situation is a little different since practice is 2 hrs from home.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2018
At the younger ages for sure. Partly for safety issues and partly to see what they need to work on, to offer to help if they need more adults, etc.

With my 14U girl lots of us show up for the last 20 minutes to watch.

With my 12U girl, the practice is an hour away. No way I can drive home and back, so I stay. Most everyone does.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee