Do college coaches check with the admission office?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Tufts softball could probably beat the Tufts baseball tea.m... and put out your parents car!
Lol. Probably but the baseball team wasn't bad, they had a pitcher who was my year drafted in the 5th round. That said I don't really consider myself a Tufts baseball player..I didn't really stick around long enough to claim that. My college baseball experience wasn't the best for a number of reasons.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Lol. Probably but the baseball team wasn't bad, they had a pitcher who was my year drafted in the 5th round. That said I don't really consider myself a Tufts baseball player..I didn't really stick around long enough to claim that. My college baseball experience wasn't the best for a number of reasons.
It's all good. I was a baseball player that should have been a college player but for my various reasons it didn't happen. Lack of knowledge, non existent TB programs, one bad grade in English in one 6 six weeks, etc. I ended up playing Rugby in college, and I loved it. No Ragerts!

Mar 26, 2016
It's all good. I was a baseball player that should have been a college player but for my various reasons it didn't happen. Lack of knowledge, non existent TB programs, one bad grade in English in one 6 six weeks, etc. I ended up playing Rugby in college, and I loved it. No Ragerts!

daughter's other sport is rugby, it's an amazing game

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23