DeMarini sweepstake bats possibly for sale.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 6, 2021
We won the DeMarini CF r&d bats. I'm trying to see what the interest for them would be? You can look up the sweepstakes on Instagram and or Facebook it was last spring. I would love for my daughter to use them but like so many others I can't get a Ghost out of her hands. She will also swing a xeno in practice but tries to pretend that she can't swing these. Even though she gamed a zen for a whole season when she was about 11 and loved it... now she's 16.

Anyway the silver one swings pretty enloaded in my opinion and I thought she would like that. The white one swings lighter but is longer. They have different end caps and the barrel length on the shorter bat is longer. Not sure why. The silver bat probably has about 100-150 T and front toss swings on it and the white bat maybe 50. They both feel good to me and have the paraflex barrel that doesn't give off great sound feedback but the ball flies off the barrel with a huge sweet spot. We've always called this barrel the dunt in my circles. Great performance and durability but I think the turnoff is the sound. I know that's why she loves the ghost.

Anyway again just trying to see what the interest is before I give somebody a deal around here. Maybe I can make some money for some more ghosts considering how many of them we go through lol. In the sweepstakes fine print it puts the value of these bats at 900$ together. I really don't know what they're worth considering we have swung them but they are unique as you cannot buy these sizes. If you look them up you can read more about them. Thanks. I've never used this forum to sell anything but I have sold softball equipment on eBay if that makes people more comfortable I'm not sure how this works.
20220917_123318.jpg20220917_123348.jpg20220917_123421.jpg20220917_123546.jpg

Nov 6, 2021
After noticing I hadn't gotten a reply I have now read the rules of posting something for sale. I realize now that I have broke several of them and I don't have any reputation here. I would erase this post but I don't see a button for it. If someone is an admin and would like to delete this post that would be perfectly fine with me. Thanks my mistake. I'll probably just try to sell them locally.

Nov 6, 2021
Ok thank you not sure why. They show for me. However I did break the rule about not listing a price. I did now notice I can post a eBay listing so maybe I'll get them listed and post that here. Hate paying fees but whatever. Thanks again

Nov 6, 2021
One of the bats is still for sale. We sold the silver one at a local tournament. Thought we were selling both but we still have the white one. Anyway it's up on eBay if anyone has any interest thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28