DD playing in All County Senior game and her HS coach wants her to put on her uniform at the game location

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
DD will be playing in the Senior Game at a local college. The coaches association told the girls they are to play in their high school uniforms. DD emailed her coach, as the district's Athletic Director instructed her to do, to ask for her uniform in advance of the game. His reply,

"I will bring it to the game and you can return it to me after the game."

She does not want to change into her uniform at the game. Throughout the high school season all of her teammates arrived to the games already in uniform. She has not even been informed whether a locker room will be available at the college. This is all she and I know of the situation. Based on all of this is there any reason I shouldn't be insisting that she get her uniform earlier, so she can change at home.

Edit-I emailed the coach saying,
"She wants to put on her uniform, at home, before leaving for the game. When on Monday, anytime, or Tuesday before 2pm, can I pick up her uniform.
I will take personal responsibility for returning her uniform to you or the Athletics Office the next day."

I'm curious to see how he responds to this.
How did it end up happening?

GIMNEPIWO

GIMNEPIWO
Dec 9, 2017
VA
Kids are so funny. Mine would probably walk around the ball park in her sliding shorts and sports bra like it’s the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had them like that as well as the complete opposite and everything in between ... Snowflakes are and should be all different.

Funny, the soccer team has been seen out there practicing in sports bras and we get complaints if a gals jersey rides up and you see her belly. LMAO.

Jul 5, 2016
Sports bras are practically conservative attire compared to what can be seen or barely seen at the beach.

GIMNEPIWO

GIMNEPIWO
Dec 9, 2017
VA
Sports bras are practically conservative attire compared to what can be seen or barely seen at the beach.

I was talking HS teams ... And I do support HS dress codes (in and at school or school functions) even though how they are enforced does not always seem fair and just ... Vacationing right now at a beach in Maine where there are plenty of tourists wearing colored dental floss masquerading as a bikini bottom - LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802