DD aiming at me???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I wouldn't be surprised. When I pitch front toss to my DD, she is thoroughly amused by hitting rockets back to the screen to make me flinch.

Oct 2, 2015
Bullseye!
Hey man, love the bird's eye view!
I sit up in the shelving above the batting cage in our garage, recording directly above and behind them, as the DDs hit in slo-mo as well!

Sep 6, 2015
Didn't think I needed a screen until my daughter sent a low line drive off my knee cap.

Aug 11, 2016
This was during her training at Planet Fastpitch... I was on the mezzanine holding the phone taking the video. As you can notice, I didn't even flinch! ... the reality was that I set my phone on a table setup they have there... and I was there monitoring the video... Sad to say that I did flinch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 24, 2013
So Cal
This was during her training at Planet Fastpitch... I was on the mezzanine holding the phone taking the video. As you can notice, I didn't even flinch! ... the reality was that I set my phone on a table setup they have there... and I was there monitoring the video... Sad to say that I did flinch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flinching isn't a sign of your weakness, but a sign of her power.

At least that's what I tell myself....

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Here is real old one... 1st Skilz Video... LOL second swing ...watching camera or something, and the ball cracked my knuckles... she would always laugh when that happened... she tried to hold it back because it was a skilzvideo...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802