DD 2-run Homer off Ole Miss Commit.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Yes against Gibson and the other was against Ga Elite Hoover. She plays for Dickey. I think your good friends with Steve?

Yep! I will have to make sure my DD "pitches around" your DD when we play y'all so she doesn't end up giving up a HR too! LOL

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
lol I am sure your daughter will have no problem against mine. How did you guys do this weekend? I am surprised we don't play you guys much we've played Kate and Loveless this year.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
lol I am sure your daughter will have no problem against mine. How did you guys do this weekend? I am surprised we don't play you guys much we've played Kate and Loveless this year.

We played in the 16U ASA qualifier and laid an egg at the end. Got put in the losers bracket by Cobras-Green and lost on Sunday to TG-Hawk.

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
We played in the 16U ASA qualifier and laid an egg at the end. Got put in the losers bracket by Cobras-Green and lost on Sunday to TG-Hawk.
Good luck in the next Qualifier. I wished we were playing in ASA this year Chattanooga is a lot closer than Huntington Beach!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee