D3 Poll Out

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Texas Lutheran has a cake walk conference. Not hating. Just is what it is. Their non conference games are actually tougher. DD's former TB pitcher is Ashlyn Strother. 25-0 last year. Career 46-2. During her Jr/Sr year the TLU coach was at every single game he could attend. He didn't want any other coaches poaching her. Lol!

I'm glad Belhaven left our conference! Curious to see how they play vs CNU and other non conference teams.

Mar 8, 2016
IMO Salisbury will be really tough this year. Abby Mace is a true 5 tool player. They return a strong core of position players and very good pitching as well. They are in the same position as CNU was last year with a strong senior core and good pitching. All of the teams at the top of the poll are very strong with at least some players playing at the d3 level by choice. As someone with a dd playing, I can't wait for the games to start. It will be interesting to see how things play out.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Oct 26, 2019
We are fortunate to have 2 of those teams within a 20 minute drive or our house. Looking forward to watching some games this spring.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Did you get your games in? How did they go?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Brrrr cold. UTD played a double header vs Rhodes, two singles vs Transylvania and Webster. Went 4-0. DD had a hell of a weekend. 2 HR's, 3 doubles, 1 single, 10 RBI's, 3 BB's. 2 backward K's. That single hit the top of the fence and would have been sitting on 2nd base, but the runner in front of her didn't do her job.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45