Covid Strikes Again!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
DD's college lost their last 3 game series due to Covid from the opposing team this weekend. They had a legitimate chance of making the end of season Tourney. There is one spot up for grabs. The team ahead of them, they beat them head to head 3-0, and that team is going to play the 6th ranked team in D3. Let's assume they will lose 0-3. DD's team was supposed to play a very weak team. Let's say they win 2/3 games, that puts them ahead of the team in front of them which qualifies them for the tourney. I am curious how they are going to fill that last spot.

What bothers me more than anything is that these Seniors lose another Senior Day!

May 6, 2015
DD's college lost their last 3 game series due to Covid from the opposing team this weekend. They had a legitimate chance of making the end of season Tourney. There is one spot up for grabs. The team ahead of them, they beat them head to head 3-0, and that team is going to play the 6th ranked team in D3. Let's assume they will lose 0-3. DD's team was supposed to play a very weak team. Let's say they win 2/3 games, that puts them ahead of the team in front of them which qualifies them for the tourney. I am curious how they are going to fill that last spot.

What bothers me more than anything is that these Seniors lose another Senior Day!

with an unbalanced schedule (ie unequal number of games), I would hope that winning % would be used to determine placement. I know some teams may have played a stronger schedule than others, but to me winning % is only fair way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom