Clearwater Showcase

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Games start Friday in clearwater, weather is forecast to be cleared up by then. DD and I will be there, its usually a great (but expensive) weekend.
Yes, but the flights in there for Thursday will most likely be canceled due to the weather. My wife already got possible flight interruption notifications from Southwest. Getting a flight out for Friday instead would add another $700 in cost.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Haha, yes mostly because we have to travel earlier (1 extra night in the hotel) and the airfare is all the way across the country! Non Stop flights too, to cut on travel time and missed school = big airfare bill
I am going to Huntington Beach next weekend for a tournament. The flight from JFK to LAX was over $1,400 for two people.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Been watching the weather and we are flying in to Tampa tonight hopefully. Weather sounds good for the weekend if people can get there. Safe travels to everyone trying to get there.
My wife just left for the airport with my daughter for their flight to Tampa. So far, so good.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Yep, instead of two games friday, they're getting a later start for games and will schedule only 1 game friday for everyone.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Yep, instead of two games friday, they're getting a later start for games and will schedule only 1 game friday for everyone.
We were supposed to have three on Friday, but Tourney Machine now has us with only one game at 1:00 PM. My daughter will be happy she can sleep in tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12