Clap bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 28, 2017
Only thing I am sure of is some posters get their panties in a wad anytime I post anything..oh well.
Maybe a joke but the guy using it has MLB guys working with him and at least one future draft pick. Several D1 commits. No aids will make a swing but some may help. To be honest I’m not ever sure how he uses it but he did say that he didn’t use it the way it was intended to be used originally and he didn’t think they made them anymore.

If you know where I can find one good.

Jun 8, 2016
Maybe a joke but the guy using it has MLB guys working with him and at least one future draft pick. Several D1 commits. No aids will make a swing but some may help. To be honest I’m not ever sure how he uses it but he did say that he didn’t use it the way it was intended to be used originally and he didn’t think they made them anymore.

If you know where I can find one good.
I wasn’t knocking the device..I was just making a (admittedly bad) joke.

If you can find out how he uses it, eg what he is trying to accomplish by training with it, then perhaps we/you can figure out something which is currently made which has a similar effect 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
May 15, 2008
Cape Cod Mass.
There are a couple of Tattle Tale 'snap bats' on FleaBay. I think they work on the same principle, a 'slide' that moves down to the end of the bat when you swing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3girlsDad