Chapter 1 has ended

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I foresee the dad marriage encountering tension due to disagreement over which one will be calling pitches. However, I also envision an ultimate happy outcome as the conflict will be resolved when the new battery tells the dads that pitch-calling will be handled on the field, as it should be!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Brokeback diamond.
th

Starring: EricF & JJsqueeze

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
It will be interesting to hear how you plan to break it to your current significant others/families. Maybe we should start an advice thread. Here's a potential start.

Honey, you know that softball website I'm always wasting my time on? Well, the stars and heavens aligned and I met my soulmate/spirit animal and we're just meant to be together for the rest of time. I hope you'll come to the wedding and like him as much as I do.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Dear JJ -

I've thought seriously about the potential of a deep, meaningful relationship with someone who shares so many of my passions. There are a lot of upsides, and there is no doubt that we would have a lot of fun. However, I can't get past the anatomy issues. Besides, a divorce from my current DW would have a significant impact on my financial stability. Because of my DD's continued need for properly-sized composite rocket-launchers, and taste for other high-end gear, I think it's best for everyone if we just remain friends.

Sincerely,

- E

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812