Catchers Mitt

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 22, 2020
Just need an older catchers mitt for a rec ball team. Nothing fancy or special, just for practice in and out the cages and on the field.

May 6, 2015
is this for the players on the rec team ( where presumbly most parents will not purchase position specific gear, or you may have everyone try catcing), or for you to catch pitchers, etc?

May 22, 2020
It’ll end up being both. I’m buying the stuff out of my pocket for the organization and donating it to the team for the players for whoever catches.

May 6, 2015
but if you want players to use, adult male should not, might stretch out finger stalls, making it harder for small hands to control.

what age, i have a mizuno prospect I could let you have for shipping, but it really only works for 11 inch balls.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
but if you want players to use, adult male should not, might stretch out finger stalls, making it harder for small hands to control.

what age, i have a mizuno prospect I could let you have for shipping, but it really only works for 11 inch balls.

Yup. My DD knows not to let her coach use her glove. His giant sausage fingers are not a good fit for an A2000 FP catchers glove... lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101