Careful out there...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2016
I suspect you will see less resistance to getting vaccinated in, say, India where people are experiencing what happens when the government loses control of a pandemic. Clearly there are many reasons why India is being hit so hard, but as I get older and, occasionally, wiser, I remember that, "There but for the grace of God go I."

Huh?

Covid Deaths in USA = 579k (Population 330 Million)
Covid Deaths in India = 234k (Population 1.36 Billion)

May 6, 2015
Huh?

Covid Deaths in USA = 579k (Population 330 Million)
Covid Deaths in India = 234k (Population 1.36 Billion)
guarantee you that number is a) underreported, modi is pretty horrible, and not above underreporting to maintain his image and/or (most likely and) b) certain to skyrocket.

small example, my employer has lost 4 people so far in India, 0 in the US, even though I am fairly certain we have many more employees in the US.

trust me, been to the country, this is going to decimate India. social distancing is simply not available, nor are the sanitation resources we take for granted (even during the shortages)

Apr 9, 2020
as a healthcare provider I believe in the science one that tells us the risk and how to potentially contract this non-discriminating disease and now the same science that is helping us fight it cure and prevent it.. vaccination of any type is a choice to be made.. benefits in my humble opinion out weigh the risks of death in this case... I remember when I was child and my mom brought me for strep test to dr.. he stuck the swab in my throat put on a Petri dish that had to grow for a week but still gave me antibiotic and called with results in a week(if negative I had a course of antibiotics not needed which could now cause ineffectiveness of the same drug), now that same test takes thirty second to one minute and we trust the science to not need antibiotics if not strep.. why do we trust that science and not this when we have truly brilliant people working day and nite with super computers that can analyze data so efficiently and precise 24/7 365.. granted these were fast tracked for obvious reasons the world was dying and we are such regulated country they got rid of some of the red tape (pocket lining measures ) to get it us to save lives.. regardless of which side of table you are on just choose wisely and practice safe guidelines especially when around others be thoughtful and not selfish this can still be given or received unknowingly and passed to a love one not so lucky.. be kind to each other ... now back to what matters softball...lol

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
Not here to make a judgement of any opinions of the mess we are in. Being in doubt and fear seems to be the order of the day over the past 14 months. Do have some questions I don't have answers for.

1. who changed the definition of pandemic so we could be in one?
2. who changed the definition of vaccine so a RNA communication device could be one?
3. why didn't anyone tell us we are part of a human experimental trial lasting until 2023?

Saw a t-shirt the other day that said "If you trust governments and the pharmaceutical industry, you don't know history."

This video has some of the history.

THE SEQUEL TO THE FALL OF THE CABAL - PART 8 (bitchute.com)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101