Can't Choose Softball or Theatre

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2019
Nice to have choices.

Since you have to try out for the role of Little Red Riding Hood thinking it through how would you feel if you didn't get that role and also already decided not to play softball?

Would you be okay doing theater if you didn't get the lead role but some supporting part?

I did theater for the Huntington Beach Civic Playhouse and Community theater. Not school. After I went to Long Beach State and played there and Coach there, later I did theater in community college.
Signed up just to do theater. We did Fahrenheit 451.
I could still do theater if I was interested in it. But not really going to be able to get out on that softball field and run and Sprint at this point 😁
Great point. Some things have do have an expiration date.

Jun 8, 2016
I did theater for the Huntington Beach Civic Playhouse and Costa Mesa Playhouse. Not school. After I went to Long Beach State and played there and Coach there, later I signed up at Community College just to do theater.
We did Fahrenheit 451.
Could still do theater if I was interested in it. But not really going to be able to get out on the softball field to run and Sprint at this point 😁
Please tell me there is video evidence of this..

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Nice to have choices.

Since you have to try out for the role of Little Red Riding Hood thinking it through how would you feel if you didn't get that role and already decided not to play softball?

Would you be okay doing theater if you didn't get the lead role but some supporting part?

I did theater for the Huntington Beach Civic Playhouse and Costa Mesa Playhouse. Not school. After I went to Long Beach State and played there and Coach there, later I signed up at Community College just to do theater.
We did Fahrenheit 451.
Could still do theater if I was interested in it. But not really going to be able to get out on the softball field to run and Sprint at this point 😁
RAD has acting chops too, how about that! Gotta re-imagine some classic theatrical productions to give them a fastpitch twist:
Our Town('s Rec Program)
A Midsummer Night's Rain Delayed Game
Oklahoma! (Wins another title)
Wicked (Change-Up)
Annie Get Your Glove!
Little Shop of Homers
Catcher Me if You Can
12 Angry Third-basemen

Sorry for the groaners, this conversation brought out the dad-jokester in me.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Gotta re-imagine some classic theatrical productions to give them a fastpitch twist:
Our Town('s Rec Program)
A Midsummer Night's Rain Delayed Game
Oklahoma! (Wins another title)
Wicked (Change-Up)
Annie Get Your Glove!
Little Shop of Homers
Catcher Me if You Can
12 Angry Third-basemen

Sorry for the groaners, this conversation brought out the dad-jokester in me.
Luv it!
Will try to think of more!

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Were you singing a rendition of "My favorite things" while feeding the ducks??
Holy mackerel it's such a hilarious picture and yes I think of that every time I look at that.

Now I have a story of playing in college ball and we had a team meeting and happened to be in our coaches hotel room. When we walked into the room he had Sound of Music playing on the TV which of course reminds me of that picture and reminds me of playing in college how about that for a connection.
😁🥳

Jun 8, 2016
Holy mackerel it's such a hilarious picture and yes I think of that every time I look at that.

Now I have a story of playing in college ball and we had a team meeting and happened to be in our coaches hotel room. When we walked into the room he had Sound of Music playing on the TV which of course reminds me of that picture and reminds me of playing in college how about that for a connection.
😁🥳
I have some bad pictures at that age..I think everybody does. Marcela has school picture (2nd grade maybe..) where she was making a goofy face..we are keeping that one for the right moment.

Apr 1, 2017
There are entire websites dedicated to all of bad pictures we have from back then. "Back in our day", when they took the picture, then dropped of the film for developing. Good or bad, everything got developed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802