Bullet spin???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
You guys are too kind. I miss this place but work has been killin me for more then a year now. I’m heading for retirement in a few years so I can’t look a gift horse in the mouth!

We're too kind?!?! You're the one who's been too kind by gifting thousands of kids (and PC's pocketbooks) with game changing education. Too bad you can't get a %5 cut for your retirement for all the kids you've helped indirectly!

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
We're too kind?!?! You're the one who's been too kind by gifting thousands of kids (and PC's pocketbooks) with game changing education. Too bad you can't get a %5 cut for your retirement for all the kids you've helped indirectly!

If thats the case, Id go broke.... Hey BM, How bout a crisp high 5 instead!?!? Or will you take a check? ....don't cash it till Friday

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2018
As others have stated, bullet spin is common when kids start to learn IR. DD would roll the ball off of the outside of her index finger when she first made the move to IR, causing a tight bullet spin and a lot of hit batters! The imminent move to a 12" ball isn't going to help matters, so don't get too frustrated. It took DD about a year to get nearly-true 12-6 spin. With lots of practice and some good feedback, it will work itself out.

Oct 10, 2012
Oklahoma

I dont want to derail the thread but I can tell everyone, for a fact, this site has taught my DD how to pitch. Boardmember, Ken B, Java, Rick P, and a more than I can list have totally been the reason Lizzy has been able to be so successful over the years. So...thank you!

May 3, 2016
Well I will post an updated video as soo as I can get logged back into photobucket or figure something else out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28