Broken bat with warranty challenges

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

I bought my daughter a Louisville Meta two weeks ago. Last week she broke it. I've already received a voucher from Louisville, but was expecting/hoping for them to ship a replacement instead. The voucher is useless since they don't have the Meta in stock in her size (33/-10) or the one heavier (33/-9), and neither are the LXTs available. Are there any other options here? Also, Louisville said they will not provide any warranty on the replacement.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
I see a 34" (-10) LXT (2022) available on the LS website.

If she's OK with a 33 (-9), it's one inch of bat length that she'll likely want at some point in the near future.

I'm not sure if any company gives more than one warranty replacement unless the replacement is defective upon arrival.

Feb 1, 2017
Sent a meta back. Got an lxt. My daughters couldn’t be happier. Both of my daughters, 17 and 14, didn’t care for the meta. That lxt is much hotter and more forgiving on miss hits. My 14 yr old swings the 34 drop 10 lxt as well as her 33/23 ghost advanced.

May 16, 2016
We have had multiple Easton Ghost Advanced replaced under the same warranty. As long as it was within a year from original purchase, they did not give us any issue.

Jul 28, 2019
They come back in stock every couple weeks. Just check everyday and/or sign up for the email notification. I found LS to be the easiest to deal with regarding warranty exchanges

Jul 28, 2019
Could easily take more than 2 weeks...bats are overseas...its not like it was 2 years ago.
I’m going off the last 2 months. Sent a Meta back. Got the voucher. Within a week and a half had a new one in hand. Every couple weeks I get an email they’re back in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802