"Boise State Softball Problems" Tik Tok

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 26, 2019
Was anyone, other than me, "lucku" enough to see the Tik Tok (no I don't have it. Someone submitted it to a softball instagram account) done by a Boise State player?

The girls were all in uniform on a bus, therefore I'm assuming it was a team trip. Video was taken of a number of girls on the team, some seemed to know they were being filmed. Others clearly didn't because they were sleeping.

"Witty" comments were superimposed over the girls. A Latina player was called a racially insensitive name, two players' sexuality was discussed and a comment on another player's anatomy was added over her.

I get it, the woman who did this, or at least had her name to it before it was removed, is young. But she's an adult, and in this day and age young people are more "aware" than many of us old timers. It boggles my mind a D1 athlete wouks think this is ok to do, especially in uniform. On our overnight trips, the organization head tells the girls stay out of trouble if you know what is good for you. And that goes double if you happen to get in trouble wearing any of your organization gear.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ra1449