BO

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2015
Does he have a history of back issues, or is there something in his swing that you believe can create an issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
He coils his shoulders more than his hips (like most people do on a tee swing), and it causes this...
dfp-2023-0609.gif

His front bicep pushes away from his body. His arms are pushing the bat, and his torso is barely rotating.

call me.gif

He should probably stop doing fence drills, also.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2015
He coils his shoulders more than his hips (like most people do on a tee swing), and it causes this...
View attachment 28153

His front bicep pushes away from his body. His arms are pushing the bat, and his torso is barely rotating.

He should probably stop doing fence drills, also.

Is his front bicep / arm pushing, or is he just releasing the barrel?

Does his torso have to keep rotating (at this point in his swing)? Or was most of the rotation done before the gif starts?

I’m thinking of a fence drill where you face the fence /net. Do you mean the kind where the fence is across from you? (Along the outer edge of the plate?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Well at least he doesn't have bat drag! He might be the poster boy for the hands staying in front of his torso, not doing to much but holding the bat. The more I watch his swing, the more I like it. Got a little Josh Donaldson in him. It might not be a swing for the masses but this guy flat out rakes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478