BO

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
Here are the at bats in that clip - 4 with leg kick, 2 with no stride. In half of them it seems from this angle like his shoulder is rotated maybe slightly more than his hips (you can't see the back elbow). But, I could be wrong and we probably need the catcher view on multiple swings to be sure.

bichette2-6.jpgbichette2-5.jpgbichette2-4.jpgbichette2-2.jpgbichette2-1.jpg
bichette2-3b.jpg

And here's one with what seems like a slightly different leg kick (from this angle) in a different game.
bichette3-1.jpg

I think it would be easier to over-rotate with a no stride. (Of course he did not use a no stride in post number 1.)

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Here are the at bats in that clip - 4 with leg kick, 2 with no stride. In half of them it seems from this angle like his shoulder is rotated maybe slightly more than his hips (you can't see the back elbow). But, I could be wrong and we probably need the catcher view on multiple swings to be sure.

View attachment 28174View attachment 28175View attachment 28176View attachment 28178View attachment 28179
View attachment 28180

And here's one with what seems like a slightly different leg kick (from this angle) in a different game.
View attachment 28181

I think it would be easier to over-rotate with a no stride. (Of course he did not use a no stride in post number 1.)

Going to look at some catcher’s shots. I have many.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee