Black Dot Right Side???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I have adblocker on my computer and it does not block it. I don't do anything on my phone but text and make phone calls.
All I know is that the specific one I mentioned worked on my phone. My Linux workstation doesn’t have the issue so just install Ubuntu..😂

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I have adblocker on my computer and it does not block it. I don't do anything on my phone but text and make phone calls.
Rad, LOL, I hope that you are not sad because I don't do more than text and make phone calls. I am on the go most of the time. I don't care to use a phone. If I am doing something it outside where the phone is an inconvenience. For example, when I am following that little round golfball around a course, I don't want any more information than how far out I am and what I need to use to get down at or under par. I can do that with yardage markers and don't need technology. 🏌️‍♂️⛳

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Rad, LOL, I hope that you are not sad because I don't do more than text and make phone calls. I am on the go most of the time. I don't care to use a phone. If I am doing something it outside where the phone is an inconvenience. For example, when I am following that little round golfball around a course, I don't want any more information than how far out I am and what I need to use to get down at or under par. I can do that with yardage markers and don't need technology. 🏌️‍♂️⛳
^^^Haaa...
Pretty much limited on the cell phone use myself.
But does include 'trying' to use dfp website.
It is apparent that the black dot and the pop-up ads with the extra marketing pages on the website do intrude on being able to use the website. Which imo is sad for the website because it's a deterrent that gets in the way of using the website.
complicated everything
Understand having marketing however it's
😒Not fun when
it takes away from the user-ability.
When cant read or type or navigate whats the use?!

BUSINESS DECISIONS ARE EVERYWHERE in SB

Last edited:

Josh Greer

DFP Vendor
Jul 31, 2013
Central Missouri
^^^Haaa...
Pretty much limited on the cell phone use myself.
But does include 'trying' to use dfp website.
It is apparent that the black dot and the pop-up ads with the extra marketing pages on the website do intrude on being able to use the website. Which imo is sad for the website because it's a deterrent that gets in the way of using the website.
complicated everything.
Having tolerance and patience to deal with the irritation is thinning out 😒
Understand having marketing however it's
Not fun when
it takes away from the user-ability.
When cant read or type or navigate whats the use?!

BUSINESS DECISIONS ARE EVERYWHERE in SB
I would anticipate an offer for paid, ad free, account. We hit a lot of forums. That is generally the next common step after a major implementation of annoying ads.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
One of the most annoying aspects of that black dot is that when I forget to click on it to remove it and go to read my alerts, they don't show up. Maybe I am just being dumb here but I detest that black dot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802