Best place to buy a bat for deals?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
What companies/websites do you suggest?

I think i found one but want to double check before I pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2016
I have purchased from cheapbats.com and closeoutbats.com in the past with no issues. justbats.com is another popular one. They all sell the same thing, so shop around. Just make sure they are an authorized dealer so the warranty is valid.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Yeah I've talked to him, just wanted to double check to see if anyone has other options. He's been very helpful so far. Thanks

He will be your best option for a new bat with a warranty if he carries what you are looking for. If you are looking for something he does not carry, PM me and may be able to help.

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
What about an 18 LXT? Anyone know where to find one of those cheap? I found 1 for $325 that's about $25 off.

I'm still leaning toward the Ghost but we will be splitting time between ASA and USSSA next season and it's only ASA certified. She can still use it in school ball.

It's just a hard decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 22, 2015
Hock Sports in FL. Ask for Ron. That is if Core doesn't have what you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thanks for the props folks...he is taken care of.

By the way, do not pay retail from those stores. That puts 150 bucks profit in the pockets of these people. Giving you a couple dollars
off if retail, isn't sh!t. They still pocket a ton.