Best Front Side Resistance drills

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 24, 2021
Amanda makes great videos, I reference them quite often and I have to admit I'm a little jealous if you know her personally lol....

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Amanda makes great videos, I reference them quite often and I have to admit I'm a little jealous if you know her personally lol....
More of an acquaintance, but she is top shelf. She has a love for pitching and the sport.

She occasionally shows up on DFP. A few years back, I asked her if she would do a video on walk-throughs. The drill is ubiquitous, and there was no video explaining how to do it. (My DD did then when she was 12, and now she still does them whenever she warms up to pitch batting practice.) Amanda was gracious enough to do the video for us.

Jan 28, 2017
More of an acquaintance, but she is top shelf. She has a love for pitching and the sport.

She occasionally shows up on DFP. A few years back, I asked her if she would do a video on walk-throughs. The drill is ubiquitous, and there was no video explaining how to do it. (My DD did then when she was 12, and now she still does them whenever she warms up to pitch batting practice.) Amanda was gracious enough to do the video for us.
We do walk throughs. Do you consider the last walk through a leak of energy or hop (question mark not working). That is very close to what my DD does on most pitches.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee