Best Chair for Parents/Fans???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 25, 2019
I definitely would recommend one with a canopy. They may not be the most comfortable, but they are The best when that July sun is beating down on you.

Mar 6, 2016
Thanks for all the input and options. We stopped by Dicks Sporting goods before my daughters games today and tested out a few they had in the store. Including the $$$$$$$$$$$$ Yeti one. WTH is that chair 300 dollars???? We passed on that.

We went with the "RoadTrip" Rocker. It was a little higher in the back rest and also more seating area. VERY nice on my back today for 4 hours and many compliments from the other parents. ;)

It is BIG, definitely not a throw over the shoulder chair. But we have a wagon and just toss both in there.

1615175301437.png

Jun 23, 2018
Texas
Thanks for all the input and options. We stopped by Dicks Sporting goods before my daughters games today and tested out a few they had in the store. Including the $$$$$$$$$$$$ Yeti one. WTH is that chair 300 dollars???? We passed on that.

We went with the "RoadTrip" Rocker. It was a little higher in the back rest and also more seating area. VERY nice on my back today for 4 hours and many compliments from the other parents. ;)

It is BIG, definitely not a throw over the shoulder chair. But we have a wagon and just toss both in there.

View attachment 21293
Bought one of these for DW for Christmas this year. She wanted a Rocker and I like that it folds up smaller since I am the official family Sherpa and packer of things. Fits in the car and the wagon. Love it.

May 16, 2016
Glad I found this one at Dicks Sports. Most comfortable collapsible chair I’ve sat in. Holds 400 lbs, if needed lol and you can actually sit back and it supports your head.

Agreed! Kijaro makes the most comfortable folding chair out there. We buy the XXL, as it has a slightly higher back, and you can sit back and your head is supported. Dick's no longer carried them, at least last time I looked... You can order directly from web site.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Renetto (renetto.com) This this the best chair we have had, after trying many.

This one! ^^^ I love mine. The flip-up canopy is great for both sun and foul ball protection. Dual cup holders. Storage pocket. One of my favorite features is how the canopy folds to become the carrying case, and includes backpack straps.

Jun 8, 2016
If they make any which are made out of the same material they use for the Brinks money trucks those would be good for me..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee