Best Chair for Parents/Fans???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 6, 2016
Ok, been a coach for 20 something years now and finally am giving up the lineup sheets/clipboard to watch my youngest move into travel ball. My wife and I are getting ready for all the long days/weekends sittin on our butts to watch a LOT of softball.

Looking for the best, most comfortable chairs out there. I have a bad lower back and need support and something off the ground. We have Tommy Bahamas that we use at the beach and my back just can't handle those anymore for hours on end.

What better place than a softball forum to get the best insight from parents/fans experts that know their softball gear.

What are your go to for those long haul days and tournaments?

This is the one I was looking into so far.

Timber Ridge
1615052052643.png

I also saw this one and thought it might be the go to for certain Dads out there who like to yell and throw water bottles and such. lol I think its soundproof and the stuff you throw just bounces right back at ya and hits ya...so kinda a deterrent mechanism built in. 🤪
1615052868287.png

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2019
We’ve had them about years with zero issues. We use a wagon also for chairs, cooler, ez ups, etc.

May 11, 2014
The wife and I both have the rockers(academy, we too poor for dicks) and love them. A little wd-40 helps with squeaks and you can rock the anxiety away from the tense games

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee