Batting tee

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 26, 2021
My son plays high level baseball and he swears by this Tanner tee. Since he cannot practice at the team facility because of the lockdown in Canada, we bought this one for him to use at home. He claims that even when the team trains indoors, these are the tees they wear. He has already dominated a couple other tees, and this one still looks fantastic.

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
Anybody who loves the Tanner needs to check out the new Jugs tee. Similar in design, but it's like a Ferrari compared to a Camaro. The build quality and design are just flawless.

JUGS Sports | NEW JUGS T

I've had a Jugs since late 2016. The design of the base is just better...as in more stable. I did have to repair it after the innards got loose a couple of years ago, but it's still going strong after taking a LOT of hits from fully grown players.

Jun 26, 2021
My son plays high level baseball and he swears by this Tanner tee. Since he cannot practice at the team facility because of the lockdown in Canada, we bought this one for him to use at home. He claims that even when the team trains indoors, these are the tees they wear. He has already dominated a couple other tees, and this one still looks fantastic.
Its extensive adjustment range of 26 to 43 inches also amazed me. It enables the product to serve as both a professional batting tee and a batting tee for children. As a result, it has considerably more uses than alternatives like the Kids Youth Baseball Tee from Franklin Sports.

May 19, 2017
We use the jugs tee. Hard to find replacement ball holder. I ordered a universal one from Amazon and it worked fine. It has held up for about 5 years and stays outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28