Bats bats bats lol

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 24, 2019
Yesterday I bought my DD another bat a xenon 2019 was a good deal and couldn’t let it go by.. 30/19 -11 (brand new) ,she’s got a Demarini cf zen same size and weight, yesterday at practice DD was using the xenon and let me tell you she hitting good hits better than with the Demarini, now just notice that end cap on Demarini is cracked, I bought extended warranty so basically I just take it to the store and get credit or a replacement for it, should I stay with the Demarini or get a ghost dual stamp ??

By the way thoughts about the xenon ?

Thanks

Jun 24, 2019
I am about to find out, Cause end cap of bat has a crack already, if they do give me credit towards new bat what you guys think about the ghost ?

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2012
I am about to find out, Cause end cap of bat has a crack already, if they do give me credit towards new bat what you guys think about the ghost ?
DD just got a 2020 Ghost and loves it so far but she’s only hit off the tee with it.

May 24, 2013
So Cal

My DD loved her 2018 Ghost, and equally loves her 2020 Ghost. She hits dingers with it, which makes everyone happy. I like being happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28