Bat for 2021 power hitter

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2020
They are all balanced no matter if they are ultra, extremely or just balanced. LS makes great bats, but they are just trying to sell a balanced bat under 3 different balance points. Lol. To me the rxt should be their best bat. But to me the lxt is the better bat.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
They are all balanced no matter if they are ultra, extremely or just balanced. LS makes great bats, but they are just trying to sell a balanced bat under 3 different balance points. Lol. To me the rxt should be their best bat. But to me the lxt is the better bat.

The key with the RXT is that it has to actually be broken in before it truly comes to life. There are so many people these days that want a bat to be hot of the wrapper and thats not the case with the RXT. But once it does open up, its MUCH better than the previous model. Send me a message and I can get you pricing on both.

Jun 7, 2020
When will you be getting one? I dont have a dealer near me that I know of. I want my dd to swing it or possibly hit with it as a demo

Oct 5, 2018
2021 Rawlings Mantra Fastpitch Bat | Hot Fastpitch Bats

Rawlings bought Easton. The Mantra is a collaboration between the two companies, Easton's GA tech and Rawlings Qpro tech. The result was the Mantra. Everything I hear is it has as much pop as the GA with the durability of the Qpro. I'll let you all know after I get my hands on one.

I know nothing. Didn't this merger just happen recently? Seems awful quick to merge tech, test, produce, get alphabet approval...yadda yadda. I'd be skeptical of this hybridization unless this was in the works somehow prior to late last year.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I know nothing. Didn't this merger just happen recently? Seems awful quick to merge tech, test, produce, get alphabet approval...yadda yadda. I'd be skeptical of this hybridization unless this was in the works somehow prior to late last year.
The merger actually happened last Fall but it has been in talks for about a year before that I believe. Again, from what I have seen in an indoor tourney and everything I've heard so far from others concerning the Mantra has been very positive.

Nov 15, 2019
My dd is 12 yo 5"8 weighs 165 or so. Shes a big strong girl. Very athletic as well. We are looking for a new bat for her start of middle school ball. She is a power hitter. Currently uses a 33 drop 10, 2019 lxt. What bat should I get her? I want to stay with the current weight and length. We are going to play it again sports today to swing some bats. Any recommendations? I like the ghost bats but they break so easy. I want the best pop and longevity.
My daughter previously used a xeno, and now uses a DeMarini FNX. We've had it for a year with no issues. She loves it so much she just bought a 2nd one with her own money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802