Bat for 2021 power hitter

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Batclub used to be alot less expensive. When it first started it was about 28-32 bucks a month. Now it's getting too expensive. Pricing themselves out the game. I first started following it because I thought it was a great way for parents that couldn't afford the 300+ investment for a bat a way to give their child a top end bat. Now not so much lol.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
From what I read the power carbon would cost 40 bucks a month. And then a 11.99 membership fee monthly. Total cost is 51.99 a month. Wow. I'd almost just buy one from Core and if my dd dont like it sell it. Id lose less money than 52 bucks a month. So for a year it the bat and membership fee would cost a total of $623.88. It's also a 12 month commitment.

And for the price of the new PCs I do...def cheaper by a lot ;)

But man, that bat club thing has to be tough too. Just remember, they are in it to make money. Secondly, you dont know what
the people do with these bats when they leave...i bet they get beat to sh!t...hahaha. Parents/kids drive it like they stole it. Just like
a rental car...heck yeah give me the insurance, because I am gonna beat the sh!t out of this car, it isnt mine....hahahaha. I can
see many bats getting that treatment :)
On the other hand, these places make a mint off the bat. They probable make triple
or quadruple the cost of the bat...then when it breaks...they get the return bat and probably sell that for decent money.
All in all though...just a lot of headaches I wouldnt want, but def not bad profit for them.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2020
I've been talking to the wife about doing this exact thing. Buy it and try it. If she dont like it we can sell it. It's worth a shot. Jury is still out as of this morning. I'm gonna keep pushing her lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812