Bat advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I haven't bought a suit in 15 years so I will take your word for it.... :ROFLMAO:
I bought several about ten years ago when I lost 75 lbs. I used to wear them to work every day, but ever since 2020, I haven't worn them even once. Now it's jeans and a golf shirt. I occasionally wear slacks, but I haven't even brought anything to the dry cleaner since December 2019.

Jun 8, 2016
I bought several about ten years ago when I lost 75 lbs. I used to wear them to work every day, but ever since 2020, I haven't worn them even once. Now it's jeans and a golf shirt. I occasionally wear slacks, but I haven't even brought anything to the dry cleaner since December 2019.
I only wear them to conferences, weddings and funerals which luckily don't occur very often.

Oct 4, 2018

Same.

Other then a wedding or funeral, but haven't been to many of those in a long time. hope that continues...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28