Back from college

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
DD rolled in from college yesterday after finishing up her 2nd year. It's hard to believe that she is halfway to graduation and it's harder to believe that she has only had one official one campus in person learning semester. She is up early this morning and came downstairs. I made her a mocca latte with my fancy Bialetti espresso maker. I looked at the book case and saw her last HR ball. This ball celebrates two things. The first is she hit her personal best of 4 HR's in a season and second is this is her 20th career HR. I held up the ball like Simba and made aaaahh hhaaaa (just go with it)sound too to celebrate with her. She says "only 20?" LOL. Then we counted the dingers and yes it's 20! In TB she only hit 2 HR's her entire career and that was in 2 games. She hit back to back swings over the fence in the same game. DD is not a prolific HR hitter so this is a nice milestone for her....and me. Just thought I would take the time to celebrate with her and you guys!

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
DD rolled in from college yesterday after finishing up her 2nd year. It's hard to believe that she is halfway to graduation and it's harder to believe that she has only had one official one campus in person learning semester. She is up early this morning and came downstairs. I made her a mocca latte with my fancy Bialetti espresso maker. I looked at the book case and saw her last HR ball. This ball celebrates two things. The first is she hit her personal best of 4 HR's in a season and second is this is her 20th career HR. I held up the ball like Simba and made aaaahh hhaaaa (just go with it)sound too to celebrate with her. She says "only 20?" LOL. Then we counted the dingers and yes it's 20! In TB she only hit 2 HR's her entire career and that was in 2 games. She hit back to back swings over the fence in the same game. DD is not a prolific HR hitter so this is a nice milestone for her....and me. Just thought I would take the time to celebrate with her and you guys!
Celebrate and ENJOY Simba!!!

May 21, 2015
South
I truly appreciate your post! It goes by so fast and you never know what may happen. My DD's senior year (2020) was destroyed by Covid while she was hitting well and her team was on a roll. The message to all of you is to enjoy every moment of every game. Don't get caught up in the things that don't matter. Make every effort to attend every game and watch/enjoy your daughter's growth as a player and a strong your woman.

May 21, 2015
South
I am very familiar with both of those teams. They would give many D1 teams all they could handle. The highest level of D3 is pretty good softball.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478