ARIZONA whats happening

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Any updates in ARIZONA?

What area's have stronger team and org's?
Any area's growing more?
What fields are regularly being used for tournys?
Are you seeing more team's from Calif than befor?
(since there aren't tourny games currently allowed in ca.)

May 4, 2020
Any updates in ARIZONA?

What area's have stronger team and org's?
Any area's growing more?
What fields are regularly being used for tournys?
Are you seeing more team's from Calif than befor?
(since there aren't tourny games currently allowed in ca.)
No tournies in CA? That was my understanding but a local coach told me he just registered for a tourney in Cali. Huntington Beach maybe? He said they were in Phase 4 reopening.
This is according to a 16U National team that played in OK, GA, CO, & Fl earlier this year.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
No tournies in CA? That was my understanding but a local coach told me he just registered for a tourney in Cali. Huntington Beach maybe? He said they were in Phase 4 reopening.
This is according to a 16U National team that played in OK, GA, CO, & Fl earlier this year.
That would be breaking news to me if a permit was offered to do that.
As recent as 5 days ago Coaches in several local to h.b. cities said no permit for games.

A team in riverside ca. WaS trying to host friendlies.
Something 'occurred' and they had to cease and desist.

Have heard of older ca. teams already planning Arizona & Utah on the future schedule.

Now its 4 colors
Purple tightest guidelines
Red
Orange
Yellow
-cant find youth sports in the plan,
maybe someone else knows.

Orange County h.b. included is in purple right now.
Edging to Red

Snipet of an article
Screenshot_2020-09-06-15-56-31-1.png

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
That would be breaking news to me if a permit was offered to do that.
As recent as 5 days ago Coaches in several local to h.b. cities said no permit for games.

A team in riverside ca. WaS trying to host friendlies.
Something 'occurred' and they had to cease and desist.

Have heard of older ca. teams already planning Arizona & Utah on the future schedule.

Now its 4 colors
Purple tightest guidelines
Red
Orange
Yellow
-cant find youth sports in the plan,
maybe someone else knows.

Orange County h.b. included is in purple right now.
Edging to Red

Snipet of an article
View attachment 19161
Looks like he’s talking about Surf City PGF tourney in Nov. Apparently they are taking registrations.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
Az here. Got a tourney the next 2 weekends. I believe some Cali teams are coming over for these. Not sure where we're playing but heard Chandler or Gilbert?

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Az here. Got a tourney the next 2 weekends. I believe some Cali teams are coming over for these. Not sure where we're playing but heard Chandler or Gilbert?
Enjoy!
Updates would be nice!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
We've been playing friendlies, but I think most of them have been un-permitted. We played a 1-day tournament off the beaten path on Saturday with a request from the TD to not disclose the location on our social media accounts. As of now, we are planning to go to AZ for events in October and November. I know a few people that have been making the trip to UT for tournaments.

May 4, 2020
We've been playing friendlies, but I think most of them have been un-permitted. We played a 1-day tournament off the beaten path on Saturday with a request from the TD to not disclose the location on our social media accounts. As of now, we are planning to go to AZ for events in October and November. I know a few people that have been making the trip to UT for tournaments.
Great idea. Do what your not supposed to do. Underground softball so it takes that much longer for everybody to play legitimately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cputman12