Arizona coaching and learning

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 9, 2019
Live and work in Phoenix as a high school teacher and softball coach. I want to be a better coach and help my athletes learn how to be better pitchers. Many of my girls only started playing softball in middle school on their school teams and only play during the school season. I’m looking for someone that would be willing to coach me so I can be a better coach. I’m strictly looking for fundamentals and the basics because my girls are brand new to fast pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Can not help you but pitching is always a tough nut to crack.

1 piece of free advice is the P does not need to jump out of the circle towards the batter or do arm full circle.

Sling shot style is just fine.

Last edited:

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
Live and work in Phoenix as a high school teacher and softball coach. I want to be a better coach and help my athletes learn how to be better pitchers. Many of my girls only started playing softball in middle school on their school teams and only play during the school season. I’m looking for someone that would be willing to coach me so I can be a better coach. I’m strictly looking for fundamentals and the basics because my girls are brand new to fast pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I were in your shoes, I would seriously consider using this tool.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FPVQ23