Any reviews on the Rocketech Carbon?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2018
I searched the site but nobody has talked about it since Dec. I've been trying to find info on the bat but its pretty limited. I've heard a few people talk about it and it's been positive but I'm wondering if anyone here has any direct experience with their daughter swinging this bat and what they think. My daughter currently swings a Ghost or Advanced depending on how she feels, but frankly, I'm tired of sending them in and considering giving her something else to try.

Nov 10, 2016
I have one ordered. They said they are expecting them to ship the first week of April. I searched for info like you but decided to order from them because they give you 30 days to try it. My DD will tell me within a week so 30 days is plenty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 20, 2018
I ended up doing the same thing. Just a lack of information and 30 days to demo is a pretty good deal and shows confidence in their product. I'll post what my daughter thinks as well.

Nov 10, 2016
First tournament today. She likes it so far. This thing feels unbelievably light and balanced. Sounds way different from a ghost. Pretty sure it doesn’t have a inner barrel. Reminds me of a demarini with a stiffer swing.

Apr 6, 2017
I watch at games Hoping to see something different but rarely do. I have always been interested in Anderson but it seems like they never get great reviews. Hope she likes the carbon.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I watch at games Hoping to see something different but rarely do. I have always been interested in Anderson but it seems like they never get great reviews. Hope she likes the carbon.

Well, like Mizuno found out...you need to get your brand out there before people will buy. Mizuno has worked
hard and spent money on their product AND advertising (college teams using the bats). It has taken them 3+ years
and they still are working hard. Some companies need to work harder and unfortunately, spend money to advertise,
especially when you are asking top dollar for a bat with a slew of other bats already proven.

Girls will use what they see, and parents will buy what they see people using. Anderson hasnt been good for many, many
years...since the first RT's. And that was only for a certain type kid. You also have people that read the backstory
with Anderson and just wont support the company ever after Steve was kinda "pushed" out.
I put Marucci in the same category...if you want the same type money for your bat, gotta get the bat out and spend
money.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2016
We returned ours within the 30 day window. They will let you return it no questions asked so you might as well try it. My DD just loves her ghost to much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802