Another year. Evie is 11.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 12, 2020
His pattern works !! Just don't try to mix with other patterns you both will become frustrated.
I didn't mean to sound like a jerk, I apologize if I did. And tbh, I prob did mean to kinda , I am sincerely sorry. Just didn't want a derailment in anyway.

I really love all opinions, they keep a healthy perspective for me. Particularly the criticism, and often it takes awhile, with my brain, before it clicks. I haven't seen it "all" like many here.

Replies here are gold to me. Thank you.

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
I didn't mean to sound like a jerk, I apologize if I did. And tbh, I prob did mean to kinda , I am sincerely sorry. Just didn't want a derailment in anyway.

I really love all opinions, they keep a healthy perspective for me. Particularly the criticism, and often it takes awhile, with my brain, before it clicks. I haven't seen it "all" like many here.

Replies here are gold to me. Thank you.

Yea, as long as you can separate the posters opinions based on the patterns they support you should be fine.. Or handle through PM's.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
His pattern works !! Just don't try to mix with other patterns you both will become frustrated.

What I have seen is that TM's pattern does work...mostly. There are some components with what he teaches that can get exaggerated and become flaws - excessive looping is one. A good teacher will recognize when this is happening and steer the student back on course. It's the same problem with any swing pattern. Too much of one thing can be problematic, and an instructor who doesn't have the knowledge to make corrections can easily come to the conclusion that the flaw is in the pattern itself.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812