Another year. Evie is 11.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2017
Evie has found three doubles over her last few games. That is big for her, most of her solid hits have found gloves this season.

And she layed off most of the high stuff though it's probably because she loathes the "don't swing at that junky junk" chant.

We are seeing a wide variety of arms, and timing has been difficult. Trying to get to a consistent launch position, she can be good at starting early and being rushed. It's been fun to finally have a few consecutive weeks after an all rain May to help her get a feel.

Great job!

Dec 12, 2020
Wildly different uniforms..does your org not have org "colors"? Lol..

We are purple and gold, usually we look like some type of vomit mixture of those colors(local high school colors). Sundays we usually go white. The pink and sometimes black you've seen were more practice, but we mix them in, in fear that we actually might vomit purple and gold.

We're an independent team doing our damndest to compete at our local B level, so no oversight other than the head coach and myself lol. Across baseball and softball, we do now have 5 teams so something might be brewing...

Jun 8, 2016

We are purple and gold, usually we look like some type of vomit mixture of those colors(local high school colors). Sundays we usually go white. The pink and sometimes black you've seen were more practice, but we mix them in, in fear that we actually might vomit purple and gold.

We're an independent team doing our damndest to compete at our local B level, so no oversight other than the head coach and myself lol. Across baseball and softball, we do now have 5 teams so something might be brewing...
Honestly, I usually never notice uniforms so your vomit theme seems to be working in terms of drawing attention..;)

Dec 12, 2020
League playoffs began last evening with two more games this evening. With nothing in May we are hitting a grind through June and early July so I may over share as we continue to work through this.

The team went full vomit uni and went 1-1, with a walkoff win fighting from down 7-2. Evie hit solid, 3-4 with a double and triple; OPS is seeing a boost...finally! I was pleasantly surprised the opposing OF didn't make a play, they were playable, but they were hit hard.
We worked pregame to find a feel of her launch position, and her job was to find that feel on time and let the rest take care of itself.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45