A very very well used Pro1000.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Oh man, I was reading on thinking you were parting with one of them...
Those gloves look awesome.

Sent from my LE2115 using Tapatalk
Nope, neither one of these belong to me, just can't ever pass up the opportunity to post a pic or two, especially one with a story!

People like pics! ;) Or at least I hope they do.....

Sep 7, 2020
For sure. And a good one at that. It's taking every ounce of restraint not to buy a black 1000. I really want one for me but I'm almost always in a mitt when I'm assisting my DD. Even during fielding drills.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
1636465751977.png
This right here is a testament to just how good rough / split welting is, cheap rolled welting would have cracked and flaked off of this glove by now! This glove has seen TONS of use by this girl, 2.5 years of non-stop hard ball.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
For sure. And a good one at that. It's taking every ounce of restraint not to buy a black 1000. I really want one for me but I'm almost always in a mitt when I'm assisting my DD. Even during fielding drills.

What size hands do you have? Have you ever looked at Morton's Horween RV23? Fantastic pattern, made for a little larger hands, I have one coming to me today in a trade deal for one of my gloves. Coolest web in the history of glove webs! ;)

Sep 7, 2020
What size hands do you have? Have you ever looked at Morton's Horween RV23? Fantastic pattern, made for a little larger hands, I have one coming to me today in a trade deal for one of my gloves. Coolest web in the history of glove webs! ;)

I did look at that one too. I wear an xl winter glove so it would be a good fit. And your not helping me

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom