8 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Skill-Specific Clinics

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
I recently had the privilege of working with Rick and Sarah Pauly (Pauly Girl Fastpitch), along with several of the top pitching coaches in the U.S., at a pitching clinic hosted by Jay Bolden. There were two sessions: the first for beginning/intermediate pitchers that focused on the fundamentals of good mechanics, and a second for […]

More...

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
DD was a good player. Clinics sometimes showed her what a good player could be.

Think the biggest thing I got from your post is keep a open mind, why go if you do not want to learn? Of course players are going to fail, they are changing things they have done for years in 2 hours.

(Sorry, bored and thinking about this. DD hates losing, everything is a competition. Camps are not a competition. Suck everything you can get out of them)

Last edited:

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
DD was a good player. Clinics sometimes showed her what a good player could be.

Think the biggest thing I got from your post is keep a open mind, why go if you do not want to learn? Of course players are going to fail, they are changing things they have done for years in 2 hours.

(Sorry, bored and thinking about this. DD hates losing, everything is a competition. Camps are not a competition. Suck everything you can get out of them)
Agree, Quincy. For me that's the most important thing too. There is no point in going if you're not willing to try new things, and be willing to fail while doing it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rathouse