#8 for Florida state just showed how you do it #12 for OU not so much

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 5, 2021
No stomp on home plate, no LETS GO!!!!! Screams as she rounded the bases. Classy and professional very impressed with FLA State. Would love to see them embarrass OU (queens of over hype)

Mar 28, 2014
with that being said, the OU fans in attendance are insufferable

the booing at the end of the game was just icing on the cake
Were they actually booing? My DD said the same thing as you but I thought it was the song that was playing in the background that was sounding like boos.

Dec 15, 2018
CT
Were they actually booing? My DD said the same thing as you but I thought it was the song that was playing in the background that was sounding like boos.

Turned it off after the final out, so didn't see this, but they could have been acknowledging Donihoo....after that first inning catch you heard the "hoooooo"'s

May 20, 2015

they booed all game (except when they yelled hoo) - there were even a few boos while Muffley was down and they didn't like the (obvious) obstruction call.......they've been that way all series from what i saw

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Certainly there are many things to talk about that are actually about the playing of the game. Aka the sport on the field. Mechanics, talent, different styles and footwork...

And yet certain folks are more ingulfed in the emotional experiences of others...
Then
Complain complain complain
Stuck on their own complaining train.
Good Luck wherever that train goes...

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania

Yes. It was actual boos. What annoyed me was the obstruction call. From my seat it was very clear obstruction. Obviously fans of the other team are going to boo that situation whether the call is right or not. But then after the base runner stayed down in obvious pain, the boos got even louder. Seriously, the player is hurt. Have some class people. I found it embarrassing. Boos are part of sports, but completely out of line when a player is hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802