6th grade and pitching HS

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
This isn't your normal she pitches 60mph thread. She and her family moved to Abu Dahbi 6 weeks ago. She is a 6th grader that I had coached for 2 years. She had 1 year in rec and 1 year in 12U travel. She is a pretty normal little girl, with a good practice routine. She throws a FB at 47 and a CU.

So, she entered an Americus school and was playing softball in PE. Or, she said they were attempting to play softball. :) The PE teacher went and got the HS coach and she was put on the team. She is pitching so well, that she has been chosen to play softball in Singapore, in April.

They sent me a text today and said that Finch is coming to town to give a clinic. They hadn't been going when it was here in Tucson, but they may now, just to say hello.

I am always glad to get good news.

JJS

Jan 9, 2015
When my DD was 12 she pick up played for a 16U team. Girls drove to the fields, and some were smoking. I was mortified of the things she heard and learned in just two days. I couldn't have imagined her playing with even older girls when she was eleven.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keatonskidmore