6 Reasons to Watch the NCAA D1 Softball Tournament

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
We are coming up to the best time of the year for fastpitch softball fanatics: the NCAA D1 Women’s Softball tournament. Over the next couple of weeks 64 of (presumably) the best college softball teams in the country will be going head-to-head to see which will ultimately make it into the Elite 8 and the […]

More...

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Good article Ken. I've never understood some of the families who give lip service to the idea of wanting to get better but yet don't sit down and watch the sport being played, coached and yes, umped by the best in the business. Of course, as a softball crazy Dad who found DFP early on and has done all the things and tried to work with the best it's probably no surprise that I'd feel that way. I'm sure many of the DFP crazies feel the same. ;-) Got the DVR set to record!!

Jun 8, 2016
Good article Ken. I've never understood some of the families who give lip service to the idea of wanting to get better but yet don't sit down and watch the sport being played, coached and yes, umped by the best in the business.
We don't pay for any of the stations that show the games? I did go to the field yesterday and hit DD 3 buckets of grounders and threw her three buckets of front toss yesterday..Where's my lip balm...

Jun 8, 2016
I pay for the ESPN+ app only for a few months during softball season and shut her down after the WCWS. Worth a look.
Do you have to pay for every cell you want it on? DD would probably be good with that but I get a headache watching stuff on my cell..

Aug 9, 2021
Good article. I did not know not watching softball was a choice? We treat the bracket just like the Men's basketball bracket and have a little friendly competition picking winners. :ROFLMAO:

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Do you have to pay for every cell you want it on? DD would probably be good with that but I get a headache watching stuff on my cell..
I have 2 ROKU TV's and one ROKU device with the ESPN app loaded on all of them. You can get a lot of free content without the paid version. You can also view from computer and plug it into to your TV with HDMI cable if you don't have a smart tv. Lots of options for viewing.

Jun 8, 2016
I have 2 ROKU TV's and one ROKU device with the ESPN app loaded on all of them. You can get a lot of free content without the paid version. You can also view from computer and plug it into to your TV with HDMI cable if you don't have a smart tv. Lots of options for viewing.
Thanks. I think we have a smart tv..:oops: (obviously I don't watch it much..lol)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wes_K