2024 Monsta Fulcrum

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 27, 2023
I'm curious what peoples thoughts are on the new Monsta Fulcrum. What kind of of break in time are seeing if any at all? Is the performance truely as advertised?

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
You won't find many, if any, users of those bats on here. The owner is not good to deal with, so we won't even carry them. I believe the same is true for other vendors on here.

Jun 20, 2015
you could fill volumes with Monsta bat complaints. from breakage, to delays, to poor service, to delays, from poor performance to delays. Did I mention Delays and poor service???

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
you could fill volumes with Monsta bat complaints. from breakage, to delays, to poor service, to delays, from poor performance to delays. Did I mention Delays and poor service???
You forgot to mention porr service and delays. And don't forget broken promises.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ah, ok. Look at my hip/fly/cool/bitchin' new bat. It's edgy, ya'll.. See, "Monsta" is "monster" but pronounced in a street way. :)
Ok, I have actually talked to Carl numerous times as we tried to deal with him...I
cant stand the guy and his business.
He is a arrogant tool and couldnt care less about his customers. He is all about money. Doesnt care about service,
delivery of product, NOTHING. He treats his customers like dirt.
He hasnt made a fp bat yet that wasnt lackluster and it aggravates him. He was hoping he would just
slap his sp tech in a fp bat and people would swoon and kizz his azz like they do in sp. He didnt
realize there isnt enough slowpitch dads that would just buy his crap because it says Monsta
on it.

BUT his slowpitch USA/ASA bats are very quality. The beer league comments have nothing to do with
the large number of guys that play good ball and his bats perform in that section.\

Would I ever buy a bat from him...no way in heck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coachtomri