WTS 2022 Ghost 32/22 Ghost. New in wrapper, warranty exchange. $280

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 24, 2021
My DD's best friend just got one of those, played 2 games with it and it has a crack in it already! Granted for a final year 10U player she has one of the best aggressive swings I've seen on a girl that age.

Aug 20, 2017
My DD's best friend just got one of those, played 2 games with it and it has a crack in it already! Granted for a final year 10U player she has one of the best aggressive swings I've seen on a girl that age.
Thats wild! If you have a ghost don’t let the girls just flip that towards the dugout and let it hit the ground. That can’t be helpful for the life of the bat. I see it every tournament. Drives me crazy

Feb 24, 2021
OMG I hate that!!! I try to teach all of our girls to handle their equipment with respect! Including gloves, helmet batting gloves. Don't just throw them anywhere, after playing D put all your gear in your bag that is hanging so it's not getting kicked around and you know right where it is when it's time to go back out!

Apr 28, 2019
Like Core mentioned warranty replacements that can’t be returned (NR) usually go for half price because your SOL if it breaks.
I would give you 2 bills if your interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28