2022 Easton Ghost; Is This Cracked?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2016
No one does. Connection points are a weak spot for these Easton bats. The engineers sacrificed durability for pop, yet people can't stop buying them to send a message to Easton to put out a more durable product.

The connection joint is a weak point on all 2 piece bats... I've seen all brands break at this point...

Mar 7, 2016
MY DD has two GA's in her bag both smoked with cracks like shown in the earlier pages. Currently swinging the latest Xeno. My assistant coaches DDs have a GA and a new DS both of which are already cracked and he is now on the GA replacement and the DS is on the way. I have an entire bag of older ghosts in both blue and gold and they are still going strong. I want to get the Jan. GA for her before HS but at this point the durability issues seem to be going the opposite direction. Having to tell players who buy them to make them a gamer and swing something else in practice just to put off the inevitable.

Ive seen all brands break also but never at the rate of a ghost. Easton has a pretty good racket going on and people such as myself have contributed to it.

Jun 19, 2016
My DD has sawed off a Ghost before when she was pitching. The barrel came off at the connection point and went about 10', but it wasn't going to hurt anyone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee