2022 Anderson Rocketech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Called and left messages 3 times, I assume they are dragging their feet in calling me back to return
I asked because I thought somewhere on here someone called and they said they werent offering the 30day thing
even though it was on their site. I was curious if they were doing that to you...hoping you didnt get burnt

Feb 24, 2019
The Anderson bat website is completely gone from the Interwebs. Oh boy. This could get interesting.

If its just a technical glitch and it comes back online, they have an online Warranty Claim form you need to fillout. If you read it carefully it explains how to do a non-warranty return.

I did have to email their support once after filling out the form, but once I did that, they sent me a paid return label. I returned it and got a refund no problem.
I did the non-warranty form 2 times with no response besides the standard someone will get back to you….that’s when I decided to call and still have yet to receive a call back. Spoke to the same guy on all 3 occasions but still no call back.

Feb 1, 2021
I did the non-warranty form 2 times with no response besides the standard someone will get back to you….that’s when I decided to call and still have yet to receive a call back. Spoke to the same guy on all 3 occasions but still no call back.
Gotcha. That sucks man. You seem pretty laid back about it. I'd break it over my knee and send it back that way. May not get a refund but would make me feel better.

Oct 12, 2020
Well...that scared me off.

Sep 19, 2018
even though it was on their site. I was curious if they were doing that to you...hoping you didnt get burnt
There were no links to the page on the website. They were all removed. the only way to get to it was via keyword search. So they stopped the promo, took down the links and forgot to take the page off the index.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
There were no links to the page on the website. They were all removed. the only way to get to it was via keyword search. So they stopped the promo, took down the links and forgot to take the page off the index.
I know it was on their site...then someone said they yanked it. So wasnt sure what was going on. There
were people that bought the bats then were told there was no 30 day promo. So no idea what was going on.

Feb 1, 2021
Just to keep it even, I just sent mine back the week before last and got the refund last Tuesday. While it did take a follow-up email to get the return label, I did get it and it was fine after that.

Had they not honored it, I was mentally prepared to make a stink. Feel bad others aren't as lucky. Like I said, the return policy was the only reason I took a gamble on trying it.

And that right there is the single reason I will keep buying Easton's. Their support is top notch. Every single time I've needed them they've been awesome.

Apr 6, 2017
Dd is still using hers. She likes it. I’d say she’s still breaking in at this point.
She’s had some good hits but I’m hoping the sweet spot opens up more.
Dd is playing HS soccer right now so break in is happening during off days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802